Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You are the insomniacs cure
You allow the frail body to fall asleep
To release its tension
I'm losing myself in you
And I'm finding myself in you
Are you feeling it too?
It is a free fall
I have jumped but not yet landed
I am diving into the unknown
But you are there to catch me
You are holding me high
You know, I've been hurt before
It has told me not to trust
But I can't help it
The way you look at me when I'm not looking
I can feel it
It tells me otherwise
You were made to trust
I was made to trust you
I hope you can trust me too.
The sound of your voice
It is enough to make me feel alive
It is raw and it is beautiful
And it is yours
It's speaking to me
You know you make me feel special
You know you make me feel
It is a free fall
You have jumped but not yet landed
You are diving into the unknown
And I am ready to catch you
I am holding you high, holding so tight
I know you have been hurt before, but that's alright
And it has told you not to trust
But you can't help it
The way I look at you when you're not looking
You can feel it
It tells you otherwise
I was made to trust
You were made to trust me
I hope I can trust you too.
Your life is the book
I never want to put down
The story draws me in
Each page is beautiful and true
Keep me reading
You keep me reading

No comments: