Thursday, May 21, 2009

Laying on my back in the cool grass
A sudden breeze lifts my hair above my face
It is conducting the symphony of stars overhead
A constellation keeps forming itself through my imagination
of the words I so badly want to say to you
There are so many ways to say it
Too many words, too little time
No matter how many times i rework it in my head
It ends up with the same meaning
You are infinitely beautiful
unlike the stars which shine with nonexistent light
The light which appears to us,
but in reality holds no life
Your beauty lies deep within your soul
When your physical body dies much like the stars
Your beauty will transcend your body
In your soul
Your heartbeat is the countdown to your life
While I look up at the night sky
I know we'll live on
I just know we'll keep on living

No comments: