Friday, January 9, 2009

This empty pit in my stomach
Causes me to bite my lip
Ignore the pain
Loneliness leaves its trail within
My hand outstretched,
My arms are not long enough
You are hundreds of miles away
I am feeling much like a stone
Storing my feelings away in the back of my mind
The dusty boxes left unorganized
I am an infinite amount of miles away from where I want to be
Where that is, I don't even know
Unmeasurable is the distance between my soul and its happiness
What do I believe?
What if I never know?
I do believe I love you.
I think I love everyone.
You, to me, are infinitely special.

2 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

Fluffy clouds...Unicorns...I keep putting posters on my walls...

YaklDakl said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, it means a lot to me coming from you! Hopefully we can continue to give each other something to think about. Peace.